Funny Thanksgiving Jokes and Humor for Kids
Looking for some funny Thanksgiving jokes for kids? Look no further. This turkey humor is sure to have the friends and family laughing until it hurts.
1. What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
2. Why did Johnny get such low grades after Thanksgiving?
Because everything is marked down after the holidays..
3. Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
4. Why did the turkey play the drums in his band?
Because he already had drum sticks!
5. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
6. What do you call a dumb gobbler?
A jerky turkey.
7. Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”?
Because they never learned good table manners.
8. What has feathers and webbed feet?
A Turkey wearing scuba gear.
9. What key has legs and can’t open doors?
10. What kind of potatoes go oui-oui-buzz-buzz?
11. What kind of vegetable would you like on thanksgiving?
12. Why can’t you take a turkey to church?
Because they use such FOWL language.
13. Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
14. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
15. How can you make a turkey float?
You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.
16. Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?
17. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
18. What does Dracula call Thanksgiving?
19. Why do pilgrims pants keep falling down?
Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
20. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
21. What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
22. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
23. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
24. How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
I’ll let you know next week.
25. Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play.
27. What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
Boy! I’m stuffed!
28. Where did the first corn come from?
The stalk brought it.
29. Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers?
To keep his wigwam.
30. What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian?
He had an arrow escape.
31. How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?
It hugged the shore.
32. Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chickens day off.
33. What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
34. Why did the Pilgrims want to sail to America in the spring?
Because April showers bring MayFlowers.
- School & Computers
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Patriotic (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriotic Theme, Uncle Sam, Presidents Day)
- All Winter time Jokes: Good All Winter, Reindeer, Christmas
- St. Patrick’s Day
- April Fools Day
There you have it, 33 funny Thanksgiving jokes for kids. Make sure you check out our fun Thanksgiving games and activities as well.