Cow Jokes for Kids
Does your family enjoy having fun and laughing together? Do they enjoy telling jokes until you’ve heard the same ones over and over again? Well, guess what? We have just what you need right here in one place. A list made for your family consisting of 45 funny cow jokes for kids to keep everyone entertained in any situation.
These jokes will win your kids over when you start throwing them out there, and before it’s over, the belly laughs will be heard all over the place. Consider using these jokes when you’re on a long road trip, you know after all the road trip games have gotten old. Maybe you might want to use them at a farm-themed birthday party, or even at the dinner table, but no matter when you want to use them, they will be a hit with everyone in the family.
So, go ahead and try them out, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed!
1. Why did the cow cross the road?
Answer: To get to the udder side
2. What is as big as a cow but weighs nothing?
Answer: His shadow
3. What did the calf say to the silo?
Answer: Is my fodder in there?
4. What do you call a sleeping cow?
Answer: A bulldozer
5. What did one dairy cow say to the other?
Answer: Got milk?
6. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?
Answer: Because they lactose
7. What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
Answer: Milk and quackers
8. Why do cows wear bells?
Answer: Because their horns don’t work
9. How do farmers count their cows?
Answer: They use a cowculator
10. What do you call a cow that can’t give milk?
Answer: An udder failure
11. What do you get when you cross a cow with a Smurf?
Answer: Blue cheese
12. What do you call a cow with a nervous twitch?
Answer: Beef jerky
13. What game do cows like to play at parties?
Answer: Moosical chairs
14. Where does a cow get his news?
Answer: From the moos paper
15. How do you keep a cow quiet?
Answer: Press the moooote button
16. Why wouldn’t anyone play with the little longhorn?
Answer: He was too much of a bully
17. What does a cow make when the sun comes out?
Answer: A shadow
18. What sound would you hear if you dropped a bomb on a cow?
19. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
Answer: To get to the Milky Way
20. What do cows like to do for entertainment?
Answer: Go to the mooovies
21. What do cows get sick with?
Answer: Hay Fever
22. What do cows get as a reward when they do all their chores?
23. What do you call a cow that’s sent overseas by boat?
Answer: Shipped beef
24. What do you call a cow that’s standing on the barn floor?
Answer: Ground beef
25. What do you call a cow with no front legs?
Answer: Lean beef
26. What do you call a cow that doesn’t give milk?
Answer: A Milk Dud
27. What do you call it when one bull spies on another bull?
Answer: A steak out
28. What two members of the cow family go with you everywhere you go?
Answer: Your calves
29. What do you get from an invisible cow?
Answer: Evaporated milk
30. What do you get from a brown cow?
Answer: Chocolate milk
31. What do you get when you cross a cow with a spaniel, a poodle, and a rooster?
Answer: A cockerpoodlemoo
32. When a bull wants to listen to music what does he put on his head?
Answer: Steer phones
33. Where do milk shakes come from?
Answer: Nervous cows
34. What do you get if you cross a longhorn with a knight?
Answer: Sir Loin
35. What gives milk and has a horn?
Answer: A milk truck
36. What would you get if you crossed a cow with a rabbit?
Answer: Hare in your milk
37. If you had twenty cows and ten goats what would you have?
Answer: A lot of milk
38. Why did the farmer feed money to his cow?
Answer: He wanted rich milk
39. What is the golden rule for cows?
Answer: Do unto udders as you would want udders to do to unto you
40. What is the most important use for cowhide?
Answer: To hold the cow together
41. What do you call a cow that plays the guitar?
Answer: A moosician
42. What has four legs and says, “Oom, Oom?”
Answer: A cow walking backwards
43. Where do baby cows go for lunch?
Answer: The calfeteria
44 What happened to the lost cattle?
Answer: Nobody’s herd
45. Why was the cow so proud?
Answer: Because she was “outstanding” in her field
Well, there you have it, your list of 45 funny cow jokes for kids to get the laughter started. We hope you will enjoy them and keep the laughter roaring. Have fun!